my kids

my kids

Monday, September 2, 2013

Season Opener

The Bulldogs started the season this past Friday night at the Georgia Dome vs. Georgia State!
It was a fun trip . . .
 
...which started w/ a bus ride to Atlanta!
The Snack Bag . . . a MUST have!!
Can't a working mom get some sleep?!!
Thanks so much to my mother & oldest son
for catching me on the snooze. . .
(decided NOT to post the ones of me w/
my mouth open & head nodding!)
The Georgia Dome!
"Has the game started yet???"
"Nope, but we're jamming til it does!"
There's that #1 Bulldog Fan!
Pregame Warmups
Can you spot my fave coach?!
Ummm, did I mention that Ludacris was there?!!
Luda!!!!
Here come the Bulldogs!!!
What better way to start a game, a season . . .?!!!
And the Bulldogs win 31-21!!!
These crazy kids are pumped about the game &
ready to see their fave coaches/daddies!!
Samford Strong!!
Bowwow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment