my kids

my kids

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Wedding

 
As you could probably assume,
I have MANY, MANY, MANY pics from the wedding. . .
way too many to put on this post.
So, I tried to pick some of my faves to share with you!!
Tough job, but here goes . . .
 
PRE-WEDDING
Matron of Honor, Bride, & Maids of Honor
Mama D & Amber helping Kosh get ready
And there's my mom helping too
The venue was gorgeous!!
My handsome boys!
This made me cry!!
Beautiful flower girls
My dazzling sis & handsome daddy
My new brother-in-law could hardly keep his composure!
Watching our little sis get married . . . (sniff, sniff)
Mr. & Mrs. Wilson!!
 
THE RECEPTION
First dance
Saluting the bride & groom :)
Daddy's Girl
She was his first . . . (sniff, sniff)
Okay, I just had to throw in a couple cute shots of myself . . .
(not at all in a conceited, bragging way, hee hee)
Listening to the toasts
 
WEDDING PICTURES
Our Family!!
Redus - Bowens - Wilson
Siblings!
The boys w/ the happy couple :)
Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Wilson!!
We wish you many wonderful years of wedded bliss!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment