my kids

my kids

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Fun Day

Our church had a Easter Fun Day today, which we headed to right after the boys' baseball game.
There was pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, inflatables & train rides, face painting, bubbles, balloon darts, the fire truck & firemen.
The weather was just beautiful!!  It was a fun, fun time!!!
This child became OBSESSED w/ the bubbles.
His clothes were soaked by the time we left.
His stamina was SO LOW by this point . . .
So I had to throw in a pic of the kicks I sported today . . .
Can you believe it?!?  I rocked my tennis shoes!
My daddy got them for me for Christmas. :)

Later on that night it was time to dye Easter eggs!!
We had to taste test just one egg . . . :)

We can't wait to hunt (& eat) eggs tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment