my kids

my kids

Monday, January 16, 2012

Student Again???

As most of you know, I've gone back to school.
But this time, not just as the teacher, I'm also a student!

I started grad school at UAB last week.
I'm pursuing a Master's in Instructional Leadership & will be certified in Administration (meaning I can one day become an assistant principal, principal, or serve in some like kind of leadership role).
I have 2 classes a semester, which I go to one night a week, & have 2 field experiences each semester.
I will go for the next 4 semesters, & will be finished next spring.

I'm so excited to be on this new journey in my life.  I know with God's help (along with assistance from my hubby, kids, family, & friends), I will be & do fine!

I have really had to get back in my "student/college" mode & mindset; and, stay on top of balancing home, my 2nd grade classroom, & grad school. 
He'll never put more on us than we can bear! 
If He brings us to it, He'll bring us through it!!

My school stuff :-)
Like my "backpack"???
school books & notebooks
Labels = A Must


Woo Hoo!! Go School!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on going back to school!! After you're done, can you get a Master's Degree for me too???

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Aren't the labels a bit much??? I think you've become too accustomed to your 2nd grade students.

    ReplyDelete