my kids

my kids

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Good 'Ole Grandpals

Friday was Grandpals' Day at our school! This annual event is a big deal at Edgewood - it's when grandpals (grandparents or people who are like grandparents) come & visit their grandchildren at school.  They get to see classrooms & things we're working on, plus the kids always create special writing & artwork about their grandpals & give them handmade presents. After visiting in the classroom, we go down to the library for refreshments. This is a full day event and you wouldn't believe the turnout!

My boys always look forward to having their grandpals come visit at school!!

Papa G, Taylor, & MaMa
Grandma & Taylor
Grandma & Timothy
Timothy, MaMa, & Papa G
Me & Timbo
Me & my Mom-in-law
Me, Timbo, & My Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment